Wednesday, December 16, 2015

Mouse Treat


Hi everyone...I have a sweet little tic tac holder that I made using SVG Cutting Files svg "Mouse Mint Holder"...so darn cute and super easy! I also used Jaded Blossom's Bah Humbug Stamp set and Mini Tags 2. Thanks for stopping by...Lee-Ann :)



Recipe:

  1. SVG Cutting Files-Mouse Mint Holder PP-2281
  2. Jaded Blossom-Bah Humbug, Mini Tags 2
  3. AC Peppermint Express 6" pad, Grey, White and Black card stock
  4. Spectrum Noir-FS8
  5. Hero Arts-Soft Granite and Red Royal ink
  6. Simon Says Fern ink
  7. Doodlebug-Accent Organdy Christmas Ribbon, Boutique Brads Candy Assortment
  8. Wink of Stella Clear
  9. Versfaine onyx black ink
  10. PTI white card stock
  11. Michaels white pom pom

10 comments:

Scrapper69 said...

Now this is super CUTE Lee-Ann! Fun Project!

Theresa
Theresa’s Crafty Creations

Janis Lewis said...

That's a big smile! Great idea. Smiles! Janis
Pause Dream Enjoy
PDE Linky Party, Owner & DT Member

Crafting Katie said...

This is just too stinkin' cute! Love!!!

Lisa said...

Oh my gosh, so absolutely adorable!! I love that smile!! You can't help but smile back!! Have a great day :)

Lisa
A Mermaid's Crafts

Annette Allen said...

oh my word I LOVE IT.. how fun

Gerda said...

OMG this little mouse is sooo adorable!!! Love it!! Have a great day.
Gerda

Sherrie K. said...

Totally adorable!

jessica said...

So super ADORABLE!!!!
AWESOME job!

Unknown said...

Cute Mouse!

Tanya~Studio 5380 said...

He is super cute and makes me smile along! I love him!