Welcome to Jaded Blossom's January 2016 Release Blog Hop.
Hi everyone...it's time for a Jaded Blossom Hop!!! YAY!!! I'll make this quick as I need to get hopping too!! I made a card holder, matching cards and envelopes...LOVE how these turned out! I used the new sets Valentine Luggage Tags and Heart Splatters!!! I have to say that this new release rocks-I've had sooo much fun playing with all this stuff this week. Thanks for stopping by...Lee-Ann :)
**Pan down to check out all the products that I used to make these projects...and check out the hop list and the commenting prize-YAY!!!
- Jaded Blossom-Valentine luggage tags(new), Heart splatters(new), Candy caddy dies, Scallop oval dies, Stitched oval dies
- SVG Cutting Files-Bag with Bow-bow HERE
- AC red and burgundy card stock
- Bo Bunny Love Letter paper line
- AC twine and button
- Versamark ink
- Stampendous detail white embossing powder
- CTMH-garnet ink
- PTI smokey shadow ink
- Recollections enamel dots
- Cartwright's Moonshine sequins
- Hero Arts soft cantaloupe ink
And of course we have to have a deal for you right? This weekend only you can get the entire release package for $129.99
Regular Price for the Release Package is $137.99
1 Lucky Winner will get to pick a stamp set of their choice!
Just leave a comment on all the blogs along the hop!
The more blogs you comment on the more chances you have to win!
Now on to the HOP....