Hey everyone...It's time for another awesome challenge at the Jaded Blossom Blog!!! This month it's all about flowers...perfect for spring...oh how I wish!!! We are currently buried under the snow in Thunder Bay Ontario Canada!!! I made a card and matching treat using only Jaded Blossom dies...fast and easy...gotta love it! Click HERE to see my DT sisters projects...and maybe link up a flower project of your own...I'd LOVE to see it! Thanks for stopping by...Lee-Ann :)
**pan down to see all the products that I used to make my projects
***also check out the challenge rules and prize!!
- Jaded Blossom-Spring dies 1, Treat tag dies, Scallop square dies, Stitched square dies, Alphabet dies, Mini tags 2, Scallop circle dies, Goody bag dies
- Bazzill black card stock
- Bo Bunny-Alissa paper line and Double dot-clover, ocean, tutu and blush
- Cartwright's moonshine sequins
- Recollections enamel dots and rhinestones
If you're new to Jaded Blossom and our Blog don't forget to become a blog follower.
1) Project must be new for this challenge, no back linking
2) Project must have a Jaded Blossom stamp somewhere on it.
3) Only one entry per person
4) Link it up here by 3/5 11:59 pm PST
This month's prize for a randomly selected winner is: