Welcome to Jaded Blossom's February 2016 Release Blog Hop.
Hi everyone...it's finally hop time...YAY!!! I decided to make a card set using the new set Hey Chickie and the FAB new Bow dies...I turned them into shakers using the Wine Tag dies...the perfect hole for my chick to peep through...and it just called out to be a shaker...super easy peasy. I have the chicks peeking through in various positions and coloured them with Spectrum Noir markers on Neenah Dessert Storm card stock. Make sure to pan down to see all the products that I used to make this shaker card set...Thanks for stopping by...Lee-Ann
***pan down to see the whole hop list if you get lost!!!!
- Jaded Blossom-Hey Chickie(NEW), Bow dies(NEW), Label dies, Wine tag dies, Stitched square dies
- Neenah Dessert Storm card stock
- Doodlebug-Kraft in Color 6" pad and Hello Sunshine 6" pad
- Memento Tuxedo Black ink
- Spectrum Noir-OR2, GB6
- SU acetate
- Recollections-rhinestone hearts
- Signo white gel pen
- EK chalk
- Stampendous detail white embossing powder
- Cartwrights moonshine sequins
And of course we have to have a deal for you right? This weekend only you can get the entire release package for $124.99
Regular Price for the Release Package is $132
1 Lucky Winner will get to pick a stamp set of their choice!
Just leave a comment on all the blogs along the hop!
The more blogs you comment on the more chances you have to win!
Now on to the HOP....