Welcome to Jaded Blossom's May 2016 Release Blog Hop.
Hi everyone...I made a card set using the Jaded Blossom's NEW sweet stamp set Mermaid Kisses...I LOVE the sentiments!!! Too cute! I also used JB's card mat dies, tropical dies and border dies, LOVIN how these turned out. The super GORGEOUS Mermaid's are a new SVG set from SVG Cutting Files called Mermaid Tails...get it HERE. Thanks for stopping by...Lee-Ann :)
**pan down to check out all the products that I used to make this set and to check out the hop list...you do not want to miss all the stops...my DT sisters rocked this release!!!
- Jaded Blossom-Mermaid Kisses(NEW), Card mat dies, Border dies, Tropical dies
- SVG Cutting Files-Mermaid Tails...get it HERE!
- Colorbok glitter card stock-purple, pink, orange and green
- Bazzill vellum and bling card stock-orange beige and light brown and green
- AC green, peach and white card stock
- PTI kraft card stock
- Sizzix embossing folders(Circle and dots)
- Cuttlebug embossing powder-Herringbone
- Simon Says ink-coral ink, hollyhock, willow and hot mama
- Spectrum Noir-CR1
- Echo Park Splash paper line
- Glossy Accents
- Stampendous detail white embossing powder
- Stamping Bella bling
And of course we have to have a deal for you right? This weekend only you can get the entire release package for $127.99
Regular Price for the Release Package is $137.99
1 Lucky Winner will get to pick a stamp set of their choice!
Just leave a comment on all the blogs along the hop!
The more blogs you comment on the more chances you have to win!
Now on to the HOP....