Friday, May 27, 2016

New Layout set and Title from SVG Cutting Files!!!


Hi everyone...it's my turn to take over the SVG Cutting Files blog again YAY! Check it out HERE! I have a brand new Layout svg set to show you guys...new in the store! YAY! The layout is called Wild Child...get it HERE! I used a different title for this...Hold Tight...get it HERE! This is the perfect layout for any ride pic with a splash at the bottom...log rides etc. I used it for the Jurassic Park Ride at Universal...perfect! As I've said before...this makes for super easy and fast Scrapbooking...gotta love it! Thanks for stopping by...Lee-Ann
**pan down to check out all the products that I used to make this layout!





Recipe:

  1. SVG Cutting Files-Wild Child Layout set-HERE, Hold tight title-HERE
  2. Jaded Blossom-Hibiscus, Paint splatters
  3. Distress ink-Mowed lawn
  4. CTMH white daisy ink
  5. AC card stocks-greens, brown, blue and white
  6. Glossy Accents

9 comments:

Marilyn said...

Awesome layout!!

Annette Allen said...

haha so totally fun..

Lisa said...

This is so fabulous!! I love the design!! All of the leaves are so gorgeous!! And what fun pictures!! Love this my friend!! Have a great weekend!! Big hugs :)

Lisa
A Mermaid's Crafts

Sukie said...

Super fun layout page!

Tracey said...

Awesome page .....the cut files are perfect for your fun photo! Super fun page!

Gerda said...

What a awesome layout!! Have a great day.
Gerda

Tanya~Studio 5380 said...

This is such a fabulous layout! Makes me feel like I was along for the ride!!

Georgiana said...

Fun layout. We usually avoid this ride when we go to Universal since we don't like to get wet. I am more of a roller coaster person.

jessica said...

What a GREAT LO!!!