Thursday, July 7, 2016

Brusho and Jaded Blossom


Hi everyone...I have another quick card that I made using Brusho and bleach over a stencil...and my fav-Jaded Blossom stamps and dies...LOVE this technique! Thanks for stopping by...Lee-Ann :)
**pan down to check out all the products that I used



Recipe:

  1. Jaded Blossom-Roses, Card mat dies
  2. Brusho Black
  3. Bleach
  4. Heidi Swap stencil
  5. PTI white card stock
  6. Ranger water colour card stock, gold embossing powder
  7. Liquid Pearls-gold
  8. Wink of Stella clear
  9. Cartwright's Moonshine sequins

7 comments:

Marilyn said...

Gorgeous card!!

Crafting Katie said...

Wow, this is stunning, Lee-Ann!

Migdalia said...

Absolutely STUNNING my friend!!

Gwen said...

Oh wow Lee-Ann the cards you have done with this technique are amazing! I absolutely love them! Truly works of art! I would love to know how you did them.

Lisa said...

Absolutely stunning!! The background looks amazing!! Gorgeous my friend!! Have a great day!! Big hugs :)

Lisa
A Mermaid's Crafts

Sherrie K. said...

Wow, so pretty! The colors are awesome and I love the pop of gold~so elegant!
Sherrie K

Tanya~Studio 5380 said...

Gorgeous ❤️