Welcome to Jaded Blossom's August 2016 Release Blog Hop.
Hi everyone...it's time for the Jaded Blossom August 2016 release hop. I made a card, a shaker card and a treat box. I am loving this new release. My favs are the new Border dies 2, Happy Hello and the Happy Hello add ons...that's why I chose to mess around with those today. I have a feeling you'll see a bunch of projects using this release shortly. Thanks for stopping by...Lee-Ann :)
***pan down to check out the products that I used and to see he hop list
- Jaded Blossom-Border dies 2(NEW), Happy hello(NEW), Happy hello add ons(NEW), Birthday dies, Scallop circle dies, Stitched circle dies, Mini tags, Mini tags 2, Rectangle dies 1, Scallop Rectangle dies 1, Flag dies, Scallop Caddy dies, Birthday in Style
- Echo Park 6" pad-Party Time
- PTI white card stock
- MME twine
- Crafter's Companion heat resistant acetate
- Stampendous detail white embossing powder
- Cartwright's Moonshine sequins
- SU enamel shapes
- Spectrum Noir marker's EB6, Clear sparkle
- Glossy Accents
And of course we have to have a deal for you right? This weekend only you can get the entire release package for $134.99
Regular Price for the Release Package is $142.99
1 Lucky Winner will get to pick a stamp set of their choice!
Just leave a comment on all the blogs along the hop!
The more blogs you comment on the more chances you have to win!
Now on to the HOP....