Monday, September 19, 2016

Cool Holiday Wishes!!!


Hi everyone...I have a quick holiday card for you that I made with the Super Cute SVG Cutting Files svg set-Chibi Penguins. Adorbs!! I dolled up this cut with a bunch of awesome Jaded Blossom products...Thanks for stopping by...Lee-Ann :)
**pan down and check out all the products that I used



Recipe:

  1. SVG Cutting Files-Chibi Penguins PP-1005
  2. Jaded Blossom-Rectangle dies and Scallop Rectangle dies 1, Winter dies, Border dies 2, Penguin dress up, Candy charms and Banners
  3. AC black and white card stock
  4. Spectrum Noir PP2, CR8, CG4, OR2, clear Sparkle marker
  5. Glossy Acents
  6. CTMH white daisy ink
  7. PTI white card stock
  8. Recollections enamel dots
  9. Versafine onyx black ink
  10. Signo white gel pen
  11. Simon Says ink-hollyhock, sunshine

3 comments:

Crafting Katie said...

Adorable card with GREAT colors!!!

Migdalia said...

I love the penguin! Way TO cute my friend!
Have a wonderful day,
Migdalia
Crafting with Creative M

MagsB said...

Awww, too stinkin' cute!

love Mags B x