Welcome to Jaded Blossom's September 2016 Release Blog Hop.
Hi everyone...it's hop time!!!! I again-have gone with water colour. I know-shocker-right? I used Brusho to make these cool backgrounds and then simply added Jaded Blossom's cool dies and stamps. Easy peasy. Thanks for stopping by...Lee-Ann :)
***Pan down to check out all the products that I used and to check out the hop list so you don't miss anyone
- Jaded Blossom-Halloween Scenic dies(NEW), Halloween Treats 3(NEW), Trick or Treat, Mad Scientist(NEW), Autumn Panels, Happy Fall(NEW), Halloween dies 2(NEW), Flag dies
- My Craft Spot-gold sequins
- Cartwright's Moonshine sequins
- Distress ink-Mermaid Lagoon
- Brusho-gamboge, black, yellow ochre, orange
- Distress water colour card stock
- PTI white, smokey shadow and black card stock
- AC black and white card stock
- Spectrum Noir-clear sparkle pen, BT8
- Bazzill vellum and teal card stock
- Glossy Accents
- Recollections gold card stock
- Ranger gold embossing powder
- Versafine onyx black ink
- Stampendous detail white embossing powder
And of course we have to have a deal for you right? This weekend only you can get the entire release package for $144.99
***RELEASE PACKAGE PRICE OF $144.99 IS GOOD ONLY DURING RELEASE WEEK! THAT IS ALMOST $30 OFF THE REGULAR PRICE OF $179.99. THE RELEASE PACKAGE PRICE WILL GO BACK UP TO $159.99 ON SEPTEMBER 12TH***
Regular Price for the Release Package is $179.99
1 Lucky Winner will get to pick a stamp set of their choice!
Just leave a comment on all the blogs along the hop!
The more blogs you comment on the more chances you have to win!
Now on to the HOP....