Thursday, October 27, 2016

A Little Christmas Spirit brightens the World


Hi everyone...I have another tag to share. This Santa tag was quick and easy...just some gold heat embossing and bam! Thank goodness for Jaded Blossom's super cute dies and stamps!! Thanks for stopping by...Lee-Ann :)
**pan down to check out all the products that I used


Recipe:
  1. Jaded Blossom-Holly Jolly Christmas, Luggage tag dies, Flag dies, 
  2. Recollections Gold Glitter paper
  3. Michael's bells and ribbon
  4. Bazzill vellum
  5. PTI white card stock
  6. Versamark
  7. Ranger gold embossing powder
  8. Cartwright's Moonshine sequins


8 comments:

Marilyn said...

Beautiful!!

Crafting Katie said...

I just love this with the outline of the Santa! So pretty!!!

Lisa said...

Absolutely gorgeous!! I love the gold embossing!! Santa is so cute!! Have a great day!! Big hugs :)

Lisa
A Mermaid's Crafts

Sukie said...

Your tag is so pretty! I just love the gold embossing, it looks so elegant!

Gerda said...

This tag is beautiful!! Love the gold embossing!! Have a great day.
Gerda

Nana said...

Elegance at it's best.
Have a creative day.
Hugs Nana
♥ My Crafting Channel ♥
♥ MCC Shop ♥

Sherrie K. said...

Gorgeous tag! Love the gold!
Sherrie K

Migdalia said...

Stunning! One of my favorite tags!!
Have a wonderful day,
Migdalia
Crafting with Creative M