Monday, October 10, 2016

Jaded Blossom October 2016 Release day 1


Hi everyone...it's day 1 of the Jaded Blossom October 2016 release...YAY!! We are showcasing 2 new dies sets and a stamp set. Sweet Treats Dies, Sweet Treats stamps and Christmas dies 2-YAY! All are a must have!!! I made a card, 2 treats and a treat box. The Sweet treat dies are awesome-you can just use patterned paper if you want to theme a candy stick or Candy cane-easy peasy. The treat box is a brand new file from SVG Cutting Files Elf Trapezoid box-get it HERE! Thanks for stopping by...Lee-Ann :)
**Pan down and check out all the products that I used
***Click HERE to check out the Jaded Blossom Blog and see my DT sister's awesome projects!!
****pan down to check out how to get the Gotta Have it NOW!!





Elf box Recipe:

  1. SVG Cutting Files-Elf Trapezoid box HERE!
  2. Jaded Blossom-Sweet Treats dies(NEW), Sweet Treats stamps(NEW)
  3. AC card stock-Black, white and red
  4. Spectrum Noir markers-Clear sparkle, GB6, FS9, FS8
  5. Simon Says Fern ink
  6. CTMH ink-white daisy, grey flannel
  7. Glossy Accents
  8. Signo white gel pen
  9. Doodlebug-Here Come Santa Claus 6" pad

Candy Stick Treats Recipe:

  1. Sweet Treats dies(NEW)
  2. Doodlebug-Here Come Santa Claus and Ghouls & Goodies 6" pads
  3. AC card stock-red and black
  4. Trendy Twine-red and white,  Orange Hemptique twine



Card Recipe:
  1. Jaded Blossom-Christmas dies 2(NEW), Scallop Rectangle dies 1, Rectangle dies 1, Scallop Circle dies, Circle dies, Flag dies 2, Happy Hello add on
  2. CTMH enamel red shape
  3. Cartwright's Moonshine sequins
  4. PTI kraft card stock
  5. MME Sleigh bells ring 6" pad
  6. Bazzill vellum
  7. Ranger gold embossing powder
  8. Versamark ink

We have our Gotta Have it Now Package for $135.99

October 2016 Release will include:

7 - 4 x 6 Stamp Sets
- New Die
1 - 3 x 4 Freebie

 3x4 Freebie is for orders $40 or more (before tax and shipping),
Friday 4pm PST through Sunday 11:59 pm PST

NO PREORDERS! NO BACKORDERS!
No waiting WEEKS for your stamps. 
 
*** SPECIAL RELEASE WEEK ONLY PRICING OF $135.99 WILL RETURN TO $145.99 ON 10/17/16 AT 12:00 AM PST. THAT IS A $15 SAVINGS!!!***

This Package is only available till Wednesday 11:59pm pst, then will be back up on the store on Friday at 4pm pst during our Stamp Release Blog Hop!

Regular price for the release package is $152


10 comments:

Marilyn said...

Cute!!

Unknown said...

Wow!! Awesome projects!! Love how you used the treat die for a Halloween project!!!

Migdalia said...

WOW!! Stunning projects my friend!! I love the Elf box!
Have a wonderful day,
Migdalia
Crafting with Creative M

Lisa said...

Hello my friend!! I'm back from vacation catching up on all of your beautiful projects I've missed while I've been gone!! I wanted to leave a comment on each one but blogger has decided I'm a spammer and I have to go through the click on "not a robot" button and the picture captcha. Ugh. So I'm sorry I can't comment on each project but they are all amazing!! I especially love the vampire slider box!! So cute!!

All of your projects are fabulous!! The elf box is so cute!! You always showcase the stamps and dies perfectly!! Have a great day!! Big hugs :)

Lisa
A Mermaid's Crafts

Chriss America Real said...

All of these projects are cute but I think I like the elf one the best! Heading over to Jaded Blossoms to see what I can buy!

Hugs,
Chriss
www.chrissandlou.blogspot.com

Gerda said...

Awesome projects!! Love them all!! Have a great day.
Gerda

Nana said...

They are all fabulous. I really love the beautiful card.
Have a creative day.
Hugs Nana
♥ My Crafting Channel ♥
♥ MCC Shop ♥

Georgiana said...

What a collection. They are all FABULOUS!

jessica said...

Awesome Day 1 of sneaks Lee~Ann!!!

Michelle said...

such cute treats !!! too cute putting the sprinkle on the deer nose !