Hi everyone...it's release day for Jaded Blossom's November 2016 Release! If you have missed any of my posts this past week they are below...if you'd like a closer look click on the day and they are all linked to the original posts. Be sure to pan down and see today's project and remember to come back at 4pm PST or 7 pm EST to get hopping for our release hop.
I have a card and ornament that I made using Jaded Blossom's 2 new sets...Holiday Sweater(freebie) and Pinecones...I LOVE these 2 sets. The card was made by heat embossing with white embossing powder on Bristol Smooth card stock the watercolouring using Zig Clean Color brush markers. The ornament was made by heat embossing on acetate, then cutting out the design with JB's Circle dies then feeding it into the glass ornament. Then you add your filler and bows and you are all done. Pan down to check out all the products that I used...Thanks for stopping by...Lee-Ann :)
**Click HERE to check out the my DT sister's projects at the Jaded Blossom Blog.
- Jaded Blossom-Holiday Sweater(NEW), Pinecones(NEW), Rectangle dies 1, Circle dies
- Glass Ornaments-2.625 diameter
- SU acetate, metal mini pinecones, gold embroidery thread
- Stampendous Detail White embossing powder
- Ranger Gold embossing powder
- Celebrate it gold ribbon
- Cartwright's Moonshine sequins
- Zig Clean Color Brush Markers-41, 25, 65, 31
- Bristol Smooth card stock
- Mini Styrofoam balls-Michael's