Hi everyone...it's time for another challenge at the Jaded Blossom blog. This time the challenge is the Thanksgiving Thankful challenge. I have a quick card and treat that I made with a bunch of Jaded Blossom goodies...Love the simple look! Thanks for stopping by...Lee-Ann
**pan down to check out the rules and click HERE to see my DT sister's projects and maybe link up a project of your own-I can't wait to see it!
- Jaded Blossom-Fall dies, Goody bag dies, Happy Fall, Bow dies, Stitched Square dies, Scalloped Square dies, Candy Wrap dies,
- Lawn Fawn-Perfectly Plaid Fall line
- SU crumb cake card stock and Google eyes
- Versafine onyx black ink
- EK Success 7/8" scallop circle punch
- Maya Road wood leaves
- Recollections orange clothespin
- AC orange card stock
- Spectrum Noir EB5
- Target jute
Thanksgiving Thankful Challenge
If you're new to Jaded Blossom and our Blog don't forget to become a blog follower.