Thursday, January 12, 2017

Cut Club January Bundle-Gimme Some Sugar


Hi everyone...it's my day to take over the Cut Club Blog. Today I am showcasing a title cut from the January Bundle...Gimmee Some Sugar...too cute! I made mine into a shape card. These titles are just perfect for a quick shape card. Thanks for stopping by...Lee-Ann :)
***Click HERE to check out the Cut Club blog and pan down to see the products that I used



Recipe:
  1. SVG Cut Club-January Bundle(gimme some sugar svg)
  2. SU crumb cake card stock
  3. Spectrum Noir markers-PL4, DR4, PP4, CG3, CG2, GG3
  4. AC white and grey card stock
  5. Cartwright's Moonshine sequins
  6. Diamond Stickles
  7. CTMH ink-grey wool

12 comments:

Georgiana said...

Your shape cards are ALWAYS so fun! This is super sweet!

Crafting Katie said...

So CUTE!!!

Nana said...

Cute and fun shape card. Love it.
Have a creative day.
♥ My Crafting Channel ♥
♥ MCC Shop ♥

Shelly said...

Oh how CUTE! I just love this adorable shape card!
Shelly

abusybee - DoubleClick Connections said...

Adorable!

Lisa said...

This is so fun and fabulous!! I love the shape and design!! Have a great weekend!! Big hugs :)

Lisa
A Mermaid's Crafts

Chriss America Real said...

This card is sooooo cute! I love it!

Hugs,
Chriss

MagsB said...

This is fab, so much fun!

love Mags B x

Migdalia said...

Super cool and fun!
Have a wonderful day my friend,
Migdalia
Crafting with Creative M

Sukie said...

Super fun card! Love all of the sparkles you added!

Sherrie K. said...

Awesome shaped card!!!! love the sparkles!
Sherrie K

Kelly Griglione said...

Oh my gosh, what a hilarious card! Love it!!