Thursday, January 12, 2017

Cut Club January Bundle-Gimme Some Sugar


Hi everyone...it's my day to take over the Cut Club Blog. Today I am showcasing a title cut from the January Bundle...Gimmee Some Sugar...too cute! I made mine into a shape card. These titles are just perfect for a quick shape card. Thanks for stopping by...Lee-Ann :)
***Click HERE to check out the Cut Club blog and pan down to see the products that I used



Recipe:
  1. SVG Cut Club-January Bundle(gimme some sugar svg)
  2. SU crumb cake card stock
  3. Spectrum Noir markers-PL4, DR4, PP4, CG3, CG2, GG3
  4. AC white and grey card stock
  5. Cartwright's Moonshine sequins
  6. Diamond Stickles
  7. CTMH ink-grey wool

14 comments:

Georgiana said...

Your shape cards are ALWAYS so fun! This is super sweet!

Marilyn said...

Beautiful!!

Crafting Katie said...

So CUTE!!!

Nana said...

Cute and fun shape card. Love it.
Have a creative day.
♥ My Crafting Channel ♥
♥ MCC Shop ♥

Stacey's Creative Corner said...

Love it!

Shelly said...

Oh how CUTE! I just love this adorable shape card!
Shelly

abusybee - DoubleClick Connections said...

Adorable!

Lisa said...

This is so fun and fabulous!! I love the shape and design!! Have a great weekend!! Big hugs :)

Lisa
A Mermaid's Crafts

Chriss America Real said...

This card is sooooo cute! I love it!

Hugs,
Chriss

MagsB said...

This is fab, so much fun!

love Mags B x

Migdalia said...

Super cool and fun!
Have a wonderful day my friend,
Migdalia
Crafting with Creative M

Sukie said...

Super fun card! Love all of the sparkles you added!

Sherrie K. said...

Awesome shaped card!!!! love the sparkles!
Sherrie K

Kelly Griglione said...

Oh my gosh, what a hilarious card! Love it!!