Welcome to Jaded Blossom's January 2017 Release Blog Hop.
Hi everyone...I know...I know...I went water colour again on hop day...what can I say-I'm a creature of habit. I used the brand new freebie from the Jaded Blossom release-Heart Wreath(so pretty and so versatile). I used the emboss resist technique...easy peasy. The first was using Distress ink and the second using Brusho(so easy). I also made a quick treat...Thanks for stopping by...Lee-Ann :)
**pan down to see all the products that I used and to check out the hop list an get hopping...I can't wait to see what the other DT member's made-I'm inspired by them every day!
- Jaded Blossom-Heart Wreath(NEW), Spring Sweet Treats(NEW), Heart dies 1 & 2(NEW), Border dies, 1x8" clear bags, Simple Sayings stamp set, Flag dies, Envelope dies, Card mat dies, Valentine dies, Stitched Rectangle dies 1, Scallop Rectangle dies 1
- Distress inks-peacock feathers, worn lipstick and fired brick
- Ranger distress water colour card stock
- PTI white and smokey shadow card stock
- Versafine onyx black ink
- Stampendous detail white embossing powder
- Ranger Gold detail embossing powder
- Brusho-sea green
- Glossy Accents
- Spectrum Noir clear sparkle marker
- AC red, white and burgundy card stock
- Sizzix hearts embossing folder
- Heidi Swap Marquee glitter 8" pad
- Cartwright's Moonshine sequins
- Bo Bunny Love Letters paper line
- Worldwin vellum
- Martha Stewart Valentine pad and Enchanted Woodland pad
- Maya Road heart stick pins
- SU Google eyes
- Doodlebug mat sprinkles(black) Halloween assortment
And of course we have to have a deal for you right? This weekend only you can get the entire release package for $125.99
Regular Price for the Release Package is $136.99
1 Lucky Winner will get to pick a stamp set of their choice!
Just leave a comment on all the blogs along the hop!
The more blogs you comment on the more chances you have to win!
Now on to the HOP....