Wednesday, February 15, 2017

Day 3 of the Jaded Blossom February 2017 Release


Hi everyone...it's day 3 of the Jaded Blossom February 2017 release-YAY!!!  I have a quick tag and card to share that I made using the NEW Holiday Dress up and Go Green stamp sets...and a few other goodies.The shamrock is from the SVG Cutting Files set-Nerdy St Pats Icons. Pan down to check out all the products that I used and to see how to get this release EARLY with the GOTTA HAVE IT NOW PKG!!! Thanks for stopping by...Lee-Ann :)
**Click HERE to check out my DT sisters designs at the Jaded Blossom blog!!!





Recipe:
  1. Jaded Blossom-Holiday Dress Up(NEW), Go Green(NEW), Candy Wrap dies, Stitched Circle dies, Wine Tag dies, Paint Splatters 2, Thank you card, After School Programs
  2. SVG Cutting Files-Nerdy Shamrock from St Pat's Nerdy icons (just used the shamrock shape) get it HERE
  3. Versafine onyx black ink
  4. Doodlebug-Pot o Gold 6" pad
  5. Peachy Keen-Happy Family Emojis and Kawaii Face Assortment
  6. EK chalk
  7. PTI white card stock
  8. Glossy Accents
  9. Signo white gel pen
  10. Spectrum Noir Clear sparkle marker
  11. Simon Says inks-jellybean, lucky, fern, willow, catlin, sunshine
  12. Nuvo Jewel drops-key lime
  13. WRMK-1/2" corner chomper
Image may contain: textImage may contain: drawing

We have our Gotta Have it Now Package for $139.99

Febuary 2017 Release will include:

7 - 4 x 6 Stamp Sets
- New Dies
1 - 3 x 4 Freebie

 3x4 Freebie is for orders $40 or more (before tax and shipping),
Friday 4pm PST through Sunday 11:59 pm PST

NO PREORDERS! NO BACKORDERS!
No waiting WEEKS for your stamps. 

***This week only Special Price of $139.99 will return to Release Package Price of $149.99 on 2/20/17***
 
This Package is only available till Wednesday 11:59pm pst, then will be back up on the store on Friday at 4pm pst during our Stamp Release Blog Hop!

Regular price for the release package is $167.99


11 comments:

Gerda said...

What a super cute tag and gorgeous card!! Love all the cute faces!!! Have a great day.
Gerda

Marilyn said...

Cute card and tag!! Love all of the faces!

Unknown said...

Awesome gift set!! Love the faces on all the shamrocks, too stinkin cute!!

Crafting Katie said...

Awesome card and tag! I really love the grid stamped behind all of the shamrocks!

Scrapper69 said...

I so LOVE your card! It's Fantastic & Your tag is super CUTE! LOVE the face! :)

Theresa
Theresa’s Crafty Creations

Chriss America Real said...

I am always looking for St. Patrick's day stamps my husband is Irish, we have a party every year. I'm going to get these stamps. Your projects are adorable.

Lisa said...

These are just the cutest projects!! Those faces are adorable!! They both make me smile!! Love them, my friend!! Have a great day!! Big hugs :)

Lisa
A Mermaid's Crafts

Brenda said...

Wow, your projects before and now for this release are amazing! I am loving them all and the release. Today's projects are so fun and cute with a touch of whimsy! Yesterday's were so beautiful. I'm just in awe! Now I gotta check out those cross die's and the stamp set. Hugs, Brenda

Sukie said...

Adorable projects! Love the Peachy Keen faces!

Sherrie K. said...

So super cute LeeAnn! THe card is so cute and the faces crack me up! I love the tag over the liquor bottle~Super cute and fun idea!
Hugs,
Sherrie K

Migdalia said...

They are just ADORABLE! Made me smile my friend!!
Have a wonderful day,
Migdalia
Crafting With Creative M