Friday, February 17, 2017

New Files-SVG Cutting files-Nerdy St Patrick's Day Icons!


Hi everyone...it's my day to take over the SVG Cutting Files blog-YAY! I have a quick card that I made with the brand NEW file from SVG Cutting Files-St Pat's Nerdy Icons-get it HERE! I also used a bunch of Jaded Blossom stamps and dies... LOVE this cutie pie....Thanks for stopping by...Lee-Ann
**pan down to check out all the products that I used
***click HERE to check out my post over at the SVG Cutting Files Blog!!


Recipe:
  1. SVG Cutting Files-Nerdy St Patrick's Day Icons HERE
  2. Jaded Blossom-Valentine dies, Heart dies 1 and 2, Spring Sweet Treats, Sweet Treats dies, Stitched Rectangle dies 1 and 2 and Scallop Rectangle dies 1, Birthday dies
  3. AC black and white card stock
  4. Spectrum Noir Markers-Clear sparkle, PP2, GB6
  5. Simon says ink-fern
  6. Ranger Glossy Accents
  7. Signo white gel pen
  8. PTI white card stock
  9. Doodlebug-Pot o Gold 6" pad
  10. Cartwright's Moonshine sequins
  11. CTMH-white and gold ribbon
  12. Versamark
  13. Stampendous Detail white embossing powder

4 comments:

Marilyn said...

Adorable!!

Lisa said...

So cute!! That face is adorable!! Love the papers you used!! Have a great weekend!! Big hugs :)

Lisa
A Mermaid's Crafts

MagsB said...

Wow, hun, so bright and cheerful! I love the vivid colours!

love Mags B x

Dee said...

Absolutely adorable! Made me smile!