Monday, March 13, 2017

Beauty and the Beast Inspired card

Image may contain: text




Hey everyone...There's a Beauty and the Beast Challenge over at the SVG Cut Club Facebook site...Make a project inspired by Beauty and the Beast and Email it in according to the instructions...I made a quick stained glass card using the SVG Cutting Files Stained Glass Rose card kit. Super easy peasy! I'm not entering the challenge-I just made one to inpire!!! I used a Jaded Blossom sentiment and die also. Thanks for stopping by...Lee-Ann :)
**Pan down to check out all the products that I used!!!



Recipe:

  1. SVG Cutting Files Stained Glass Rose Card Kit-PP-2724-HERE
  2. Jaded Blossom-Rejoice, Flag dies
  3. Spectrum Noir Markers-Clear sparkle, DR6, CR7, TB2, TB4, IB2, GT1, GT2, BT4, LG5, JG6
  4. Neenah solar white card stock
  5. PTI kraft card stock
  6. AC red, green and black card stock
  7. Cartwright's Moonshine sequins

1 comment:

Lisa said...

Oh wow, this is stunning!! It truly looks like stained glass!! Gorgeous card, my friend!! Have a great evening!! Big hugs :)

Lisa
A Mermaid's Crafts