Hey Everyone! Welcome to Jaded Blossom's March 2017 Release Blog Hop.
Hi everyone...I made 6 cards for the Jaded Blossom release hop...super easy peasy...4 with an ombre ink look stamping and heat embossing...one with a brusho background and heat embossing and lastly one with a blackboard look using heat embossing and chalk. Love them all...Jaded Blossom stamps and dies make creating so easy. Thanks for stopping by...Lee-Ann :)
**pan down and check out all the products that I used and to check out the hop list and the blog hop prize
- Jaded Blossom-Stitched Rectangle dies 1 and 2, Card mat dies, Wild and Free(NEW), Rejoice, May Flowers(NEW)
- Altenew inks-mountain mist, volcano lake, lagoon, emerald, rose quartz, puffy heart, purple, Wine, cosmic berry, bamboo, parrot, olive, moss, limestone, silver stone, industrial diamond, pure graphite
- Ranger Platinum embossing powder
- Strampendous detail white embossing powder
- Glossy Accents
- WRMK twine
- Worldwin vellum
- PTI white and black card stock
- MME black and grey 6" pad
- Brusho-Alizarian Crimson
- EK chalk
- Nuvo Crystal drops-Ivory Seashell
- Distress water colour card stock
- Doodlebug Hip Hip Hooray 6" pad
And of course we have to have a deal for you right? This weekend only you can get the entire release package for $139.99
Regular Price for the Release Package is $162.99
***Special Release Week Pricing of $139.99 will return to $149.99 on 3/20/17***
1 Lucky Winner will get to pick a stamp set of their choice!
Just leave a comment on all the blogs along the hop!
The more blogs you comment on the more chances you have to win!
Now on to the HOP....