Hey Everyone! Welcome to Jaded Blossom's April 2017 Release Blog Hop.
Hi everyone...it's hop time-SQUEEEEEEE!!! I have 3 projects to share-2 shakers...one using acetate and one with vellum for a softer look. I also have a sweet Birthday card to share that I made with Jaded Blossom goodies and a card and cake svg cut from SVG Cut Club's freebie files from their birthday bash...Thanks for stopping by...Lee-Ann :)
**Be sure to pan down to check out all the products that I used and to check out the hop list-my DT sister's have a bunch of cool designs to see
- Jaded Blossom-So Many Birthdays 3(NEW), Special Birthday(NEW), Flower dies, Fall dies, Stitched circle dies, Scallop circle dies, Stitched hexagon and Scalloped hexagon dies, Card mat dies, Flag dies, Coffee dies, Spring dies version 2
- SVG Cut Club-Birthday Bash freebies-cake, card sketch, and glasses from the number candle set
- Doodlebug 6" pad-Flea Marker, Cream and Sugar
- Doodlebug Shape Sprinkles Latte Love
- Peachy Keen-Happy Family Emojis 1 1/8"
- Photoplay Party Girl 6" pad
- Cartwright's Moonshine sequins and Crystal iris sequins
- AC brown's and black card stock
- PTI kraft card stock
- Neenah Solar white card stock
- Nuvo Crystal Drops-Dandelion yellow, Carnation pink
- Nuvo Jewel Drops-orange marmalade
- Spectrum Noir Clear Sparkle brush
- Jute-? brand
- Distress ink-tumbled glass, spun sugar, picked raspberry, walnut stain, cracked pistachio, brushed corduroy, wild honey
- Worldwin vellum
- SU acetate
- Versafine onyx black ink
- Glossy Accents
- Mini Staples
And of course we have to have a deal for you right? This weekend only you can get the entire release package for $127.99
Regular Price for the Release Package is $136.99
1 Lucky Winner will get to pick a stamp set of their choice!
Just leave a comment on all the blogs along the hop!
The more blogs you comment on the more chances you have to win!
Now on to the HOP....