Hi everyone...I'm here to share an amazing new svg card cut from SVG Cutting Files...The Cupcake Accordian card (get it HERE)...super easy and super WOW to whomever gets it. I dolled it up with a face and Jaded Blossom stamps...LOVE how it turned out! Thanks for stopping by...Lee-Ann :)
**pan down to check out the products that I used to make this cool new card and click HERE to check out the SVG Cutting Files blog
- SVG Cutting Files...Cupcake Accordian card-get it HERE!
- Jaded Blossom-Love Donuts, Happy Hello stamp sets
- Peachy Keen-Lifers Emoji 1 1/8"
- Doodlebug-Gingham linen Rainbow Petite Prints, and light pink Doodletwine
- Distress ink-festive berries, walnut stain, tea dye, spun sugar, picked raspberry
- PTI Stampers select white card stock
- Versafine onyx black ink
- Stampendous Detail white embossing powder
- Nuvo Crystal drops-ivory seashell, red berry, carnation pink
- Nuvo Glitter drops-sherbert shimmer
- MME red twine