Friday, May 26, 2017

Hope your Birthday is Batter than EVER!


Hi everyone...it's my day to take over the SVG Cutting Files blog...YAY! I have a sweet little card to share...I made this using the Build a Cupcake file along with an awesome card sketch from the SVG Cut Club's March Bundle...LOVE! Thanks for stopping by...Lee-Ann :)
**pan down to check out all the products that I used and click HERE to see my DT post over at the SVG Cutting Files blog...



Recipe:
  1. SVG Cutting Files-Build a Cupcake svg PP-1140-HERE
  2. SVG Cut Club March bundle-card sketch
  3. Jaded Blossom-Baked with Love and Card Mat dies
  4. Doodlebug Gingham Linen Rainbow Petite Prints and Fairy Tails 6" pads, Shape Sprinkles-Rainbow hearts
  5. Spectrum noir-Clear sparkle marker
  6. Versafine Onyx black ink
  7. EK chalk
  8. Signo white gel pen
  9. Neenah Solar white card stock
  10. Distress ink-broken china, walnut stain, scattered straw, spun sugar
  11. Peachy Keen-Bucket List Emojis 1 1/8"
  12. PTI kraft card stock
  13. Nuvo Glitter Drops-white blizzard
  14. Recollection Enamel dots-white glitter

10 comments:

Marilyn said...

Adorable!!

Nana said...

Cute, cute, cute. Love that cupcake and all the fun papers.
Have a creative day.
♥ My Crafting Channel ♥
♥ Silhouette Challenges ♥
♥ My Crafting Channel Shop ♥

Lisa said...

Oh my gosh, so absolutely adorable!! The cupcake is so cute!! I love the fun papers you used, too!! Have a great weekend!! Big hugs :)

Lisa
A Mermaid's Crafts

DIANA L. said...

So pretty!!

pennylane9475 said...

Love the colors!

Chriss America Real said...

Oh my gosh! This is adorable! Saw it on Facebook had to come here to get a better look~

Hugs,

Chriss

Migdalia said...

Too cute!
Have a wonderful day,
Migdalia
Crafting with Creative M

Gerda said...

What a super cute card!! Love the pretty papers you used!! Have a great day.
Gerda

Tanya~Studio 5380 said...

Absolute cuteness!

Kathy Jakopovich said...

Wonderful job on this card, Lee-Ann!! I love that you showed that you can stamp a face over a couple of layers.. and this cut is cute as can be too!!
Lots of Love,
Kathy