Thursday, May 18, 2017

Life is a Highway!



Hi...it's my day to take over the SVG Cut Club blog-YAY! I have a quick shape card that I made with a  May 2017 Mini Bundle title...they make such cute shape cards! Thanks for stopping by...Lee-Ann :)
*Pan down to check out all the products that I used...
**Click HERE to check out the SVG Cut Club Blog


Recipe:
  1. SVG Cut Club-May 2017 mini bundle
  2. AC card stock-black, yellow, white, navy and red
  3. Spectrum Noir Markers-BT4, CR1, Clear sparkle
  4. Glossy Accents
  5. Cartwright's moonshine sequins
  6. PTI white card stock

2 comments:

Lisa said...

This is so awesome!! I love the shape!! Now I can't get that song out of my head ;) Beautiful card, my friend!! Have a great day!! Big hugs :)

Lisa
A Mermaid's Crafts

Nana said...

Cute and fun card.
Have a creative day.
♥ My Crafting Channel ♥
♥ Silhouette Challenges ♥
♥ My Crafting Channel Shop ♥