Tuesday, June 20, 2017

Bean Thinking About you!!!


Hi everyone...I have a quick card to share...this was made using Jaded Blossom and Doodlebug goodies. I LOVE the Doodlebug Odds and Ends...cute and easy!! Thanks for stopping by...Lee-Ann :)
**pan own to check out all the products that I used


Recipe:

  1. Jaded Blossom-Layered Journaling dies, Card mat dies, Coffee Break
  2. Doodlebug-Cream and Sugar 6"pad and matching Odds and Ends, Enamel shapes-Rainbow hearts
  3. PTI white card stock
  4. Versafine Onyx black ink
  5. Nuvo Crystal drops-ebony black 
  6. Glossy Accents
  7. Signo white gel pen

10 comments:

Marilyn said...

Cute card!! Love the papers!

Beth F. said...

Another super duper cute card!

Lisa said...

This is so adorable!! And the papers are perfect!! Love it, my friend!! Have a great day!! Big hugs :)

Lisa
A Mermaid's Crafts

Crafting Katie said...

So cute!!!

Beckie Williams said...

Oh holy cuteness!! Love this so so much!!

Gerda said...

This card is so adorable!! I love the pretty papers you used!! Love this card!! Have a great day.
Gerda

Sukie said...

So super cute, love those adorable papers!

DIANA L. said...

So adorable.

Annette Allen said...

yay for coffee.. this is too fun

Nana said...

Adorable card. Love the sentiment.
Have a creative day.
♥ My Crafting Channel ♥
♥ Silhouette Challenges ♥
♥ My Crafting Channel Shop ♥