Thursday, June 8, 2017

Just Roll with it!!!



Hi everyone...I have another card using Jaded Blossom goodies and Doodlebug paper, Doodletwine and Odds and Ends. Thanks for stopping by...Lee-Ann :)
**pan down to check out all the products that they used



Recipe:
  1. Jaded Blossom-card mat dies, scallop and stitched oval dies, baked with love
  2. Doodlebug-Cream and Sugar 6" pads and matching Odds and Ends, Doodletwine, Gingham and Linen Rainbow Petite Prints 6" pad, Shape sprinkles-Rainbow hearts
  3. Spectrum Noir clear sparkle marker
  4. Glossy accents
  5. PTI white card stock
  6. Versafine onyx black ink

7 comments:

Nana said...

What a sweet and YUMMY card. Love the papers. Too cute.
Have a creative day.
♥ My Crafting Channel ♥
♥ Silhouette Challenges ♥
♥ My Crafting Channel Shop ♥

Marilyn said...

Beautiful and I love the colors and papers!!

Lisa said...

Oh, this is so adorable!! I love the food cart!! The papers you used are perfect!! I love the touches of glossy accents!! Beautiful, my friend!! Have a great day!! Big hugs :)

Lisa
A Mermaid's Crafts

Sukie said...

So super cute! I love those gorgeous papers and the sweet treats are my fave!

Beckie Williams said...

This is just adorable. There is not one thing I don't love about it.

Beth F. said...

Oh my goodness! This is such a sweet, sweet card! I love it!

Gerda said...

What a super sweet card!! Have a great day.
Gerda