Friday, June 2, 2017

Sending you a LATTE Birthday Wishes!!


  Hi everyone...I have a quick card to share that I made using Jaded Blossom's goodies and Doodlebug products(first time using their Odds and Ends-LOVE)...super quick and easy card....gotta love those! Thanks for stopping by...Lee-Ann :)
**pan down to check out all the products that I used


Recipe:

  1. Jaded Blossom-card mat dies, candy wrap dies, scalloped oval dies, coffee break
  2. Doodlebug-Cream and Sugar 6" pad and matching Odds and Ends
  3. Spectrum Noir clear sparkle
  4. Glossy accents
  5. Versafine onyx black ink
  6. Nuvo Crystal Drops-ebony black

8 comments:

Marilyn said...

Adorable!!

Lisa said...

This is so adorable!! The cups are too cute!! The sentiment is perfect!!Love it!! Have a great weekend!! Big hugs :)

Lisa
A Mermaid's Crafts

DIANA L. said...

Love it perfect sentiment to the cute cups. Have a great day

Beckie Williams said...

This is just too cute for words. I love this set!!

Chriss America Real said...

So cute! I saw this on facebook came over to your blog to get a better look!

Migdalia said...

ADORABLE my friend!!
Love, Love, Love!!
Have a wonderful day,
Migdalia
Crafting With Creative M

Tanya~Studio 5380 said...

Absolutely perfect! I love this darling card!

Gerda said...

This card is ADORABLE!! Love it!! Have a great day.
Gerda