Friday, July 7, 2017

Fighting Beta Fish


Hi everyone...It's my day to take over the SVGCuttingFiles blog...YAY! I have a quick card to share today using a brand new SVG File called Fighting Beta Fish...it's too darn cute! I dolled up this card using a bunch of Jaded Blossom goodies. Thanks for stopping by...Lee-Ann :)

**pan down to check out all the products that I used
***click HERE to check out the SVGCuttingFiles blog



Recipe:
  1. SVG Cutting Files-Fighting Beta Fish-get it HERE
  2. Jaded Blossom-Card mat dies, Tropical dies, Mermaid Kisses
  3. Doodlebug-Gingham Linen Rainbow Petite Prints and Under the Sea 6" pads
  4. Versafine onyx black ink
  5. Distress ink-blueprint sketch
  6. Studio Katia clear droplets
  7. Spectrum Noir Markers PP2
  8. Nuvo Crystal Drops-Simply White
  9. AC black and white card stock
  10. PTI kraft card stock
  11. Glossy Accents

7 comments:

Sherrie K. said...

awesome card! My kids use to have Beta fish years ago:) they are so cool! Love it!
Sherrie K

Marilyn said...

Cute card!!

Lisa said...

This is stunning!! I love the beta fish...I used to have one in college!! So fabulous :) Have a great weekend!! Big hugs :)

Lisa
A Mermaid's Crafts

Gerda said...

What a fabulous card!! Love the beta fish!! Have a great day.
Gerda

MagsB said...

Oh so cute!

love Mags B x

Tracey said...

Fabulous card!

Nana said...

Beautiful card. I have a red one on my desk.
Have a creative day.
♥ My Crafting Channel ♥
♥ Silhouette Challenges ♥
♥ My Crafting Channel Shop ♥