Thursday, September 21, 2017

SVGCutClub September 2017 Bundle



Hi everyone...it's my day to take over the SVG Cut Club blog-YAY! I have a quick card to share that I made using a card sketch form the August 2017 Bundle and a bandage svg from SVG Cutting Files. Super easy peasy. Thanks for stopping by...Lee-Ann :)

**pan down to check out all the products that I used



Recipe:
  1. SVGCutClub August 2017 Bundle-Card sketch 59-HERE
  2. SVGCuttingFiles-Kawaii First Aid svg set-HERE
  3. Jaded Blossom-flag dies, card mat dies, rain or shine
  4. Doodlebug-6" pad Fairy Tales
  5. Spectrum Noir Markers-PP2, CT2, CT4, PL2, PL3, Cr1, CR2
  6. Signo white gel pen
  7. Distress ink-picked raspberry, wilted violet, 
  8. Worldwin Vellum
  9. Stampendous Detail white embossing powder
  10. Cartwright's Moonshine sequins
  11. Mini staples
  12. AC card stock-tans, white, black, brown, red
  13. Versamark ink

5 comments:

Lisa said...

So adorable!! That face is too cute!! I love the cloud background paper, too!! I am leaving on vacation and won't be around for a couple of weeks. I'll stop by when I get back!! Have a great day!! Big hugs :)

Lisa
A Mermaid's Crafts

Gerda said...

Super cute card!! Love the pretty papers you used!! Have a great day.
Gerda

Goofin' Off Around the Block said...

That is a truly adorable card.

Scrapper69 said...

Oh how CUTE! Adorable get well card!

Theresa

Annette Allen said...

so totally fun.. love that cute face.