Thursday, October 26, 2017

Pumpkin Kisses



Hi everyone...I have another quick card to share that I made using Jaded Blossom and Doodlebug products...LOVE! Thanks for stopping by...Lee-Ann :)
**pan down to check out all the products that I used


Recipe:
  1. Jaded Blossom-Halloween dies 1, Halloween signs, Heart layer dies
  2. Doodlebug-Boovile 6" pad and Odds and Ends
  3. PTI black card stock
  4. Ranger detail white embossing powder
  5. Versamark
  6. Spectrum Noir clear sparkle marker
  7. Signo white gel
  8. Studio Katia 3mm google eyes
  9. WRMK 1/2" corner chomper

5 comments:

Scrapper69 said...

Adorably CUTE!!! LOVE the papers and bats!!! :)

Theresa
Theresa’s Crafty Creations

Tracey said...

Super cute Lee-Ann...great design, love the star pattern paper.

Marilyn said...

Adorable!!

Goofin' Off Around the Block said...

Oh my, this is adorable! I look at this and think to myself..."hmm...this would make a fantastic quilt or potholder or place mat." Love the inspiration.

Lisa said...

So adorable!! The pumpkins are too cute!! I love the bats!! Have a great day!! Big hugs :)

Lisa
A Mermaid's Crafts