Thursday, November 16, 2017

Grad card using SVGCutClub's September Bundle


Hi everyone...it's my day to take over the SVGCutClub blog and I have a quick card to share that I made with a card sketch from the September bundle...it's so easy to make a quick card using these quick and awesome card sketches. I also grabbed a couple of super cute svgs from SVGCuttingFiles. LOVE how this turned out...thanks for stopping by...Lee-Ann :)

**pan down to check out all the products that I used



Recipe:
  1. SVGCutClub-September Bundle Card Sketch 60-get it HERE
  2. SVGCuttingFiles.com-Emoji St Pats PP-3098-get it HERE, Mustache Disguises PP-2214-get it HERE
  3. Jaded Blossom-School time Greetings, Love Mustaches, Card Mat dies, Flag dies, Star dies, School dies
  4. Echo Park-Dots and Stripes and Magical Adventure 6" pads
  5. PTI black card stock
  6. Cartwright's Moonshine sequins
  7. Distress inks-Fossilized Amber, Fired Brick, Tumbled Glass, Black Soot
  8. Versafine Onyx black ink

10 comments:

Georgiana said...

Cute!

Lisa said...

So absolutely adorable!! Totally makes me smile!! I love the papers you used, too!! Have a great day!! Big hugs :)

Lisa
A Mermaid's Crafts

Sukie said...

This is way too cute!

Tracey said...

I love how it turned out too! Fabulous Lee-anne

Annette Allen said...

what a fun fun card..

Scrapper69 said...

This is just so CUTE! Fun card design!

Theresa
Theresa’s Crafty Creations

Gerda said...

What a super cute card!! Love the pretty papers you used!! Have a great day.
Gerda

Nana said...

CUte, cute, cute Fun image and papers. I love it.
Hugs Nana

L.B. said...

Love this. The colors are so great together and this grad is going places with that stache

Tanya~Studio 5380 said...

aaawww...this just makes me smile! Too cute!