Thursday, February 8, 2018

Be my Valentine with SVGCutClub


Hi everyone...it's my day to take over the SVGCutClub blog-Squeee!!! I have a cute little valentine to share that I made using card sketch-71 from the February bundle and a super cute fox from the SVGCuttingFiles Woodland Critters svg set. LOVE! Thanks for stopping by...Lee-Ann :)
**pan down to check out all the products that I used
***check out the SVGCutCub blog HERE



Recipe:

  1. SVGCutClub-February Bundle CS-71-HERE
  2. SVGCuttingFiles-Woodland Critters-HERE
  3. Jaded Blossom-Valentine Signs, Stitched Rectangle dies, Valentine dies, Card mat dies
  4. Martha Stewart-Love notes mat pad
  5. AC black, beige and rust
  6. DCWV foil mat stack-silver card stock
  7. Distress ink-barn door
  8. Versafine onyx black ink
  9. Recollections enamel dots
  10. PTI white card stock

10 comments:

Nana said...

Oh my, this is too darn cute. Love the little fox, fun papers and key.
Nana

Marilyn said...

Cute!!

Laurel said...

This is adorable! You should come play and link up at Inspired By!

http://theseinspiredchallenges.blogspot.ca/2018/02/inspired-by-got-mail.html

Lisa said...

This is so sweet!! He's totally adorable!! I love the heart lock and key and the papers!! This makes me smile!! Have a great day!! Big hugs :)

Lisa
A Mermaid's Crafts

Sukie said...

Such a sweet card! Love the papers!

Scrapper69 said...

Ooh, how CUTE!!! Adorable card!

Theresa
Theresa’s Crafty Creations

Georgiana said...

Cute! Cute! Cute!

Danni Reid said...

So so cute!

Tanya~Studio 5380 said...

Such a sweet, fun card!

Migdalia said...

Super ADORABLE my friend!
Have a wonderful day,
Migdalia
Crafting with Creative M