Tuesday, February 20, 2018

My Heart Belongs to You!



Hi everyone...it's my day to take over the Jaded Blossom blog and I have some lovey cards to share...I know Valentine's day is done for this year...but you can make these same cards and just use a different sentiment. I stamped the image on water colour card stock using distress inks then spritzed the image with water before stamping. I also coloured my Scalloped square die edges with distress ink to match and distressed them with water. Easy Peasy! Thanks for stopping by...Lee-Ann
**pan down to check out all the products that I used



Recipe:
  1. Jaded Blossom-Stitched and Scalloped Square dies, Fancy Valentine, Heart Doily
  2. Distress ink-tumbled glass, broken china, peacock feathers, spun sugar, worn lipstick, picked raspberry, spiced marmalade, candied apple
  3. Versafine onyx black ink
  4. Tim Holtz distress water colour card stock
  5. PTI white card stock
  6. Cartwright's Moonshine sequins
  7. Nuvo Crystal Drops-simply white

9 comments:

Scrapper69 said...

They're so pretty.. I like the different color combos of each heart! Have a great day!

Theresa
Theresa’s Crafty Creations

Georgiana said...

These are fabulous! Love the different colors.

Marilyn said...

Pretty cards!! Love the colors!

Nana said...

They are all beautiful. My fav is the blue.

Crafting Katie said...

So pretty! I just love your distressed hearts!!!

Drive By Crafts said...

what a pretty set of cards.. i love that heart..

Lisa said...

They are all so gorgeous!! I love the hearts and the pretty colors!! Beautiful cards!! Have a great day!! Big hugs :)

Lisa
A Mermaid's Crafts

Sukie said...

So pretty! Those hearts are so gorgeous!

Migdalia said...

Very PRETTY cards!!