Friday, February 23, 2018

Seasonal Gophers from SVGCuttingFiles.com


Hi everyone...it's my day to take over the SVGCuttingFiles blog and I have a quick card to share that I made using the Seasonal Gophers svg set-Get it HERE. These gophers are just too darn cute! I built a scene using Jaded Blossoms dies and stamps...Thanks for stopping by...Lee-Ann :)

**pan down to check out all the products that I used



Recipe:
  • SVGCuttingFiles-Seasonal gopher svg set-HERE
  • Jaded Blossom-Card mat dies, Smell the flowers, So Many Birthdays 3, Border dies 2(balloon upside down for the hill)
  • MME-Fine and Dandy 12" paper line
  • PTI kraft card stock
  • AC white, brown, black and light brown card stock
  • Spectrum Noir-PP2, GB10, DG3, PP3, GB5
  • Nuvo Crystal Drops-Simply white
  • Distress Ink-Brushed Corduroy
  • Signo white gel pen

8 comments:

Marilyn said...

Adorable!! Love the sentiment!!

Nana said...

Too darn cute. The sentiment is perfect.

Janis Lewis said...

This is so cute! I love all of your creations.

Lisa said...

Haha!! So absolutely adorable and that sentiment made me laugh out loud!! Love this!! Have a great weekend!! Big hugs :)

Lisa
A Mermaid's Crafts

Scrapper69 said...

Ooh, gosh.. what a FUN card and I giggled with that sentiment... super FUN!

Theresa

Crafting Katie said...

You always put a smile on my face! Too funny! Love the sentiment!!!

Migdalia said...

Totally cute & fun! I LOVE this!

Gerda said...

This card is so super cute and fun!! Love it!! Have a great day.
Gerda