Monday, March 19, 2018

I Like you a WATT!


Hi everyone...I have a super quick card to share...I made this using Jaded Blossom and Doodlebug goodies. Thanks for stopping by...Lee-Ann :)

**pan down to check out all the products that I used



Recipe:

  • Jaded Blossom-Scalloped and Stitched Rectangle dies, Heart dies, Watt's up, Banner dies
  • Spectrum Noir clear sparkle
  • Nuvo Crystal drops-simply white and ebony black
  • Doodlebug-So Punny 6" pad and matching Odds and Ends
  • Signo white gel pen
  • Versafine Onyx black ink
  • PTI white card stock

9 comments:

Marilyn said...

OMG!! I love the little upside down light bulbs wither the faces on it!!
Have a great day!
Marilyn

Nana said...

Absolutely adorable. Love those bulbs. Have a great day.
Nana

Lisa said...

This is so adorable!! Those bulbs are so cute!! Totally makes me smile!! Have a great day!! Big hugs :)

Lisa
A Mermaid's Crafts

Migdalia said...

Too darn cute! Love it!!
Have a wonderful day my friend,
Migdalia
Crafting With Creative M

Janis Lewis said...

This is so cute. Love the upside down light bulbs.

Scrapper69 said...

Sooooo Ca-UTE! LOVE that the bulbs are upside down & so happy!

Theresa

Sukie said...

Those light bulbs are so super cute! Adorable card!

Georgiana said...

How sweet! Such a cute couple.

Gerda said...

What a super cute card!! Love it!! Have a great day.
Gerda