Thursday, March 8, 2018

So Lucky-Colour with me-Stamp Anniething



Hi everyone...I recently took a "colour with me class" on facebook live with StampAnniething...it was super fun...and even I was able to colour with copics-YAY! The sentiment and image are from StampAnniething...and all the dies are from Jaded Blossom...thanks for stopping by...Lee-Ann :)

**click HERE to check out the video on Youtube and pan down to check out all the products that I used



Recipe:

  1. Stampanniething-So Lucky-HERE
  2. Jaded Blossom-Stitched Rectangle dies, Spring Banner dies, Card mat dies, Card layer dies 1
  3. PTI white card stock
  4. Neenah solar white card stock
  5. Doodlebug-Pot o Gold 6" pad, Swiss Dot grid Rainbow Petite prints 6" pad, Gingham Linen Rainbow Petite Prints 6" pad
  6. Nuvo Crystal Drops-simply white
  7. Copics-E04, E11, E21, E00, E50, R20, YG01, YG03, YG07, E09, YR18, YR14, G28, G24, G21, W9, W7, W5, W3
  8. Spectrum Noir Clear Sparkle
  9. Signo white gel pen

4 comments:

Lisa said...

This is so gorgeous!! She's beautiful!! You colored her perfectly!! I love all of the shamrock papers and banners!! Have a great day!! Big hugs :)

Lisa
A Mermaid's Crafts

Scrapper69 said...

YAY for you taking a coloring class! I have yet to try one.... and maybe I should.. I could use the help! :) Your coloring looks wonderful and that image is adorable and so is the card design! Super CUTE Lee-Ann! Have a great Weekend!

Theresa

Marilyn said...

Beautiful!! Love your coloring!
Have a great day!
Marilyn

Gerda said...

This card is gorgeous, Lee-Ann!! Love all the pretty papers and you coloring is fabulous!! You did a awesome job!! Have a great day.
Gerda