Saturday, April 7, 2018

Stamp Anniething!


Hi everyone...I have my last card to share that I made during an online colouring class with Stamp Anniething...watch it  HERE! I also used the Stamp Anniething  Hugs die along with dies from Jaded Blossom. You'll notice that again-my pic looks different with the light...the first one is the closest to the real colour. Thanks for stopping by...Lee-Ann :)
**pan down to see all the products that I used



Recipe:
  1. Stamp Anniething colour with me class-HERE and Hugs die
  2. Copic markers-V000, V01, V12, V04, V06, V17, BV00, BV11, BV34, BV04
  3. Jaded Blossom-Card Mat dies, Postage dies, Banner dies
  4. DCWV-girl stack and tie dye is from a glitter stack
  5. Nuvo Crystal Drops-Violet Galaxy
  6. Neenah Solar White card stock
  7. PTI white and black card stock

5 comments:

Bananastamper said...

Such a fun card! Love all the banners!

Scrapper69 said...

Wow! Love the design and the pretty girl image... Beautiful in purple and in the pink colors!!

Theresa

MagsB said...

Another total cutie, Lee-Ann!

love Mags B x

Lisa said...

It's so beautiful!! She'd gorgeous!! I love the colors and the banner you added!! Have a great day!! Big hugs :)

Lisa
A Mermaid's Crafts

Gerda said...

What a gorgeous card!! Love that pretty girl image and the banner you used!! Have a great day.
Gerda