Thursday, June 7, 2018

Popping by to say...Happy Birthday!



Hi everyone...I have another card quickie to share...I made this using Jaded Blossom products and some cool Doodlebug! Thanks for stopping by...Lee-Ann :)
**pan down to check out all the products that I used
***ps in Canada-Soda is called Pop exclusively

Recipe:

  1. Jaded Blossom-Card mat dies, Stitched Rectangle dies, Card layer dies 2, Soda-Lightful stamp set
  2. MFT-Dots and Stripes Neutral 6" pad
  3. Doodlebug-So Punny 6" pad...matching Odds and Ends and Sprinkles Candy Hearts
  4. Nuvo Crystal Drops-ebony black, simply white
  5. Signo white gel pen
  6. Versafine Onyx black ink

3 comments:

Tracey said...

Hi Lee-Ann, its been a while since I've visited...I've been scrolling through playing catchup on all your super cute cards. Love the mix of pattern papers, great colours and super cute soda cans!

Marilyn said...

Cute card!! Love the paper and soda cans!
Have a great day!
Marilyn❤️

Lisa said...

I love it!! Those soda cans are too darn cute!! The papers are fabulous!! What a fun card!! Have a great day!! Big hugs :)

Lisa
A Mermaid's Crafts