Tuesday, August 14, 2018

Happy Birthday with Jaded Blossom!!


Hi everyone...Lee-Ann here and it's my day to take over the Jaded Blossom blog. I have a quick card to share that I made with the Party Animal tags stamp set...I LOVE these tag stamp sets...makes card making so darn easy! Thanks for stopping by...Lee-Ann :)
**Pan down to check out all the products that I used



Recipe:
  1. Jaded Blossom-Party Animal Tag stamps, Balloon dies, Octagon dies, Card mat dies
  2. Nuvo Crystal drops-simply white
  3. Doodlebug-Sunkissed, Hip Hip Hooray and Fruit stand 6" pads
  4. Simon Says Intense black ink
  5. PTI white card stock
  6. Pico Embellisher-shimmer
  7. Copics-W1, W3, W5, W7, C1, C3, C5, R20

3 comments:

Marilyn said...

OMG!! Your card is so adorable and colorful!!
Have a great day!
Marilyn❤️

Scrapper69 said...

Super CUTE card! I love all the festive balloons!

Theresa

Migdalia said...

Cute, Cute, Cute! I love this birthday card my friend!!
Have a wonderful day,
Migdalia
Crafting With Creative M