Tuesday, September 25, 2018

Happy 80th Birthday!


Hi everyone...I have a birthday card to share that I made for my Uncle Gordon...I used the SVGCuttingFiles Kawaii Nerdy Birthday candles svg set...I removed the faces and made a shape card. I also used some Jaded Blossom goodies...Thanks for stopping by...Lee-Ann :)
**pan down to check out all the products that I used



Recipe:

  • SVGCuttingfiles.com-Kawaii Nerdy Birthday Candles-HERE
  • Jaded Blossom-So Many Birthdays 2, Mini Tag dies 3, Banner dies, Star dies
  • Doodlebug-Dot Stripe and Gingham Linen Rainbow Petite Prints, Hip Hip Hooray 6" pads
  • Neenah Desert Storm card stock
  • AC black card stock
  • Versafine Onyx black ink
  • Nuvo Crystal Drops- simply white
  • Nuvo Crystal Glaze

5 comments:

Marilyn said...

Awesome card!
Have a great day!
Marilyn❤️

Crafting Katie said...

What a fun card! Love this!!!

Chriss America Real said...

This card is so sweet, I bet Uncle Gordon will love it!

Hugs,
Chriss

Scrapper69 said...

Super CUTE Shaped card! LOVE the Kraft cardstock and bold colors!

Theresa

Gerda said...

Fabulous shaped card!!Love it!! Have a great day,
Gerda