Thursday, September 20, 2018

SVG Cut Club-A2 card sketch 97


Hi everyone...Lee-Ann here and it's my day to take over the SVGCutClub blog-YAY! I have a FABBY Halloween card to share that I made with the September Bundle's Card Sketch 97...LOVE these card sketches. Thanks for stopping by...Lee-Ann :)

**pan down to check out all the products that I used...shop HERE for awesome cuts and bundles from the SVGCuttingFiles store



Recipe:

  • SVGCutClub September Bundle card sketch 97-HERE
  • Jaded Blossom-Mini Tag dies 3, Let's be Frank
  • Doodlebug-Boos and Brews Odds and Ends and 6" pad and Booville 6" pad
  • PTI black and white card stock
  • Nuvo Crystal Drops-Ebony black
  • Signo white gel pen

3 comments:

Scrapper69 said...

So Darn CUTE! You are totally rockin' the Halloween cards!

Theresa

Marilyn said...

Cute!
Love the papers!
Have a great day!
Marilyn❤️

Chriss America Real said...

This card is so cute! I love the sentiment !

Hugs,

Chriss