Friday, October 19, 2018

Pebbles the Cat-SVGCuttingFiles



Hi everyone...Lee-Ann here and it's my day to take over the SVGCuttingFiles blog and I have a card cutie to share that I made using the SVGCuttingFiles svg-Pebbles the cat. LOVE! He is PURRFECT for Halloween! Thanks for stopping by...Lee-Ann :)
**pan down to check out all the products that I used



Recipe:
  1. SVGCuttingFiles-Pebbles the Cat-PP-1429-HERE
  2. Jaded Blossom-Card Layer dies 1, Bow dies, Let's be Frank, Border dies
  3. PTI white and black card stock
  4. Versafine onyx black ink
  5. AC card stock-white, grey and black 
  6. Spectrum Noir Markers-CR2, DR6
  7. EK chalk
  8. Signo white gel pen
  9. Nuvo Crystal Drops-simply white
  10. Doodlebug Booville Odds and Ends, Ghouls and Goodies, Gingham Linen Rainbow Petite Print and Halloween Parade 6" pads 

5 comments:

Marilyn said...

OMG!! So adorable!
have a great day!
Marilyn❤

Crafting Katie said...

So adorable!!!

Sherrie K. said...

Oh my goodness, so darn cute!
Sherrie K

Scrapper69 said...

Hi Lee-Ann! I'm back from vacation and thought I'd POP in to see what I've missed! Super CUTE Halloween Card! I also went back to check out your other awesome projects I've missed...
Saw a couple of them on FB the last night or two... super cute! Have a great weekend! :)

Theresa
Theresa’s Crafty Creations

Gerda said...

SUPER CUTE card!!! Love it!! Have a great day,
Gerda