Monday, November 5, 2018

Stamp Anniething


Hi everyone...I have a quick card to share that I made with products from one of my FAV companies StampAnniething.com  I LOVE when they have their colour with me days! It makes card designing so fun! This is my take. Thanks for stopping by...Lee-Ann :)

**pan down to check out all the products that I used



Recipe:

  1. StampAnniething-Color with me Pirate, Waves Stencil, Palm Tree Dies, Sky ink
  2. Jaded Blossom-Card mat dies, So Jelly stamp set
  3. PTI white and kraft card stock
  4. Neenah solar white card stock
  5. AC brown and green card stock
  6. Copic Markers-0, N1, N3, N5, N7, N9, R35, R37, R39, B41, B45, E04, E93, E44, E47, E37, E31, E35, E27, E43, E33, E11
  7. Versafine Onyx black ink

4 comments:

Marilyn said...

Cute card!
Have a great day!
Marilyn❤️

Tina H said...

Fabulous! Love the way you colored this!!

Scrapper69 said...

So CUTE! Your coloring looks awesome Lee-Ann!

Theresa
Theresa’s Crafty Creations

Migdalia said...

Super DUPER cute my friend!!
Have a wonderful day,
Migdalia
Crafting With Creative M