Wednesday, December 12, 2018

Jaded Blossom Santa Layout!



Hi everyone...Lee-Ann here and it's my day to take over the Jaded Blossom blog and I have a Santa Layout to share. My kids get a pic on Santa every year for me(MY FAV PRESENT) even though they are now 24 and 25-lol! I then make a LO using the pic for their Santa book...this is 2018's! Thanks for stopping by...Lee-Ann :)
**pan down to check out all the products that I used










Recipe:
  1. Jaded Blossom-Scallop Square dies, Alphabet dies 2, Christmas Signs, Winter Banner dies, Winter dies
  2. MME-Winter Wonderland paper line
  3. Nuvo Crystal Drops-simply white
  4. Nuvo Crystal Glaze
  5. Versafine Onyx black ink

7 comments:

Scrapper69 said...

Fantastic Layout Lee-Ann! LOVE the picture of your kids!

Theresa

Marilyn said...

Beautiful layout!
Have a great day!
Marilyn❤

Crafting Katie said...

You have such great kids! I LOVE this! Adorable layout!!!

Gerda said...

What a awesome layout, Lee-Ann!! Love it!! Have a great day,
Gerda

Chriss America Real said...

This layout is super cute! Wish I could get my adult kids to pose with Santa

Migdalia said...

A beautiful LO!
Have a wonderful day,
Migdalia
Crafting With Creative M

Tanya~Studio 5380 said...

What a great layout and what wonderful kids! I really love this tradition of yours - so special!