Thursday, December 27, 2018

Snowmen Melt your Heart with SVGCutClub!


Hi everyone...Lee-Ann here and I have a card quickie to share that I made using SVGCutClub's July Bundle-LOVE! I also used an svg from SVGCuttingFiles called Snowman Melted...too cute! Thanks for stopping by...Lee-Ann :)
**pan down to check out all the products that I used




Recipe:

  1. SVGCutClub-July Bundle-Card Sketch 93
  2. SVGCuttingFiles-Snowman Melted
  3. Jaded Blossom-Card Mat dies, Mini Tags 3 dies, Winter Wishes
  4. Doodlebug-Dot Stripe Rainbow Petite Prints and Christmas Town 6" pads
  5. PTI white card stock
  6. AC white and Black card stock
  7. Spectrum Noir-PP2, OR2, TN6, CR8
  8. Versamrk ink
  9. Ranger Detail white embossing powder
  10. Nuvo Crystal Drops-Simply white
  11. Nuvo Crystal Glaze
  12. Signow white gel pen

1 comment:

Migdalia said...

So SUPER CUTE!
I hope that you had a very Merry Christmas,
Migdalia
Crafting With Creative M