Thursday, January 24, 2019

Kiss Me!


Hi everyone...Lee-Ann here and it's my day to take over the SVGCutClub blog and I have a card to share that I made using the January Bundle and card sketch 105. I also used Monster #1 from SVGCuttingFiles...too cute! Thanks for stopping by...Lee-Ann :)
**pan down to check out all the products that I used



Recipe:
  1. SVGCutClub-January Bundle, Card Sketch 105
  2. SVgCuttingFiles-Monster 1-HERE
  3. Jaded Blossom-Card Mat dies,Word Bubble dies, Fancy Valentine
  4. Doodlebug-Pastels card stock, Lovebug...Spring Things 6" pads, Shape Sprinkles Eye See You, Candy Hearts, Rainbow Hearts
  5. AC black card stock
  6. Versafine Onyx black ink
  7. CTMH ink-amethyst, blush, cotton candy
  8. PTI white card stock

4 comments:

Scrapper69 said...

So Fun & CUTE! Love it!

Theresa

Marilyn said...

Cute!
Have a great day!
Marilyn❤️

Gerda said...

SUPER CUTE!! Have a great day,
Gerda

Georgiana said...

Loving this monster!