Friday, March 15, 2019

Jaded Blossom Release Day


Hi everyone...It's Jaded Blossom's March Release day and I have a birthday card to share that I made with today's new sets-Fun Numbers and Birthday Balloon Tag(FREEBIE). I just love these tag stamps...super quick and easy tags...and you can personalise it with the age using the new Fun Numbers set. Thanks for stopping by...Lee-Ann :)

**pan down to check out all the products that I used and click HERE to check out the JB blog and all the DT inspiration

***shop at Jaded Blossom HERE

****next I have all my projects from this past week and they are all linked to the original posts...

*******************************************

********************************************




Recipe:
  1. Jaded Blossom-Birthday Balloon Tag(NEW), Fun Numbers(NEW), Gable Box dies, Luggage Tag dies, Mini Tag dies 2
  2. Doodlebug-Hip Hip Hooray and Gingham Linen Rainbow Petite Prints 6" pads
  3. Bo Bunny Double dot ribbon
  4. twine
  5. PTI white card stock
  6. Neenah Solar white card stock
  7. Copics B12, B34, B23, N1, N2, N3, YR20, Y17, Y38, YG03, YG17
  8. Signo white gel pen
             No photo description available.No photo description available.


1 comment:

Vonmariedesign said...

Super cute I love how you used the fun numbers!! I enjoyed all your projects all week!!