Monday, March 4, 2019

Spring Greetings


Hi everyone...today I have a quick card that I made for a card swap. I made this using an svg from the set Short Eared Bunny from SVGCutting Files.com...I decided to make it into a shape card by using the offset feature on my Silhouette...super fun and easy! Thanks for stopping by Lee-Ann :)

**pan down to check out all the products that I used




Recipe:

  • SVGCuttingFiles.com-Short Eared Bunny svg set PP-177   HERE
  • Jaded Blossom-Mini Tag dies 2, Easter Basket Fun
  • Doodlebug-Dot Stripe and Gingham Linen Rainbow Petite Prints, Spring Garden 6" pads
  • Nuvo Crystal Drops-Simply White
  • PTI kraft card stock
  • Ink on 3 Embossing ink
  • Ranger Fine Detail Embossing Powder-white
  • Distress ink-broken china, mowed lawn, wild honey, worn lipstick, wilted violet

4 comments:

Scrapper69 said...

Super CUTE Springtime Shaped card! LOVE the colors on the eggs!

Theresa

Gerda said...

What a super adorable card!! Love it!!
Have a great day.
Gerda

Marilyn said...

Cute card and colorful! Love the shape!
Have a great day!
Marilyn❤️

Migdalia said...

Cute & Colorful!
Have a wonderful day,
Migdalia
Crafting With Creative M