Monday, April 1, 2019

Eskimo Kisses with Stamp Anniething


Hi everyone...I have a quick little card to share that I made using the Eskimo Kisses digital Image that I coloured during a Color with me Class that Stamp Anniething put on...LOVE HER! Thanks for stopping by...Lee-Ann :)
**pan down to check out all the products that I used


Recipe:

  1. Stamp Anniething-Eskimo Kisses Digital image-HERE
  2. Jaded Blossom-Fuzzy Mittens, Card Mat dies, Stitched Rectangle dies
  3. Nuvo Crystal Drops-Pale gold and Bright gold
  4. Recollections-Glisten and Glow 6" pad
  5. PTI cocoa bean card stock
  6. Versafine Onyx black ink
  7. Neenah Solar white card stock
  8. Copics-E21, E23, E93, E04, C9, C7, C5, BV20, E31, E33, E35, B04, E50, E51

2 comments:

Scrapper69 said...

WOW, Lee-Ann! This is so Pretty! Beautiful card/image!

Theresa

Marilyn said...

Adorable card! Love the image and papers!
Have a great day!
Marilyn❤️