Tuesday, April 30, 2019

Popping by...


Hi everyone...I have a card quickie to share using Jaded Blossom and Doodlebug goodies...LOVE! Thanks for stopping by...Lee-Ann :)
**pan down to check out all the products that I used


Recipe:

  1. Jaded Blossom-Soda-lightful, Card Mat dies, Scallop Rectangle dies, Banner dies
  2. Doodlebug-Gingham Linen Rainbow Petite Prints 6" pad, So Punny 6" pad and Odds and Ends, Eye see you Enamel shapes
  3. PTI kraft card stock
  4. Ink on 3 Embossing ink
  5. Signo white gel pen
  6. Ranger Fine detail white embossing powder

2 comments:

Migdalia said...

So super cute!!
Have a wonderful day,
Migdalia Rodriguez
I would love for you to follow me over at my NEW blog...
Migdalia's Crafts

Scrapper69 said...

Aww. So cute! I love the little hearts! Have a great day!

Theresa